Help fix my body roll

So I’m new to forums and this is my first time using one, I have a 2007 Toyota Corolla S as a first car and a daily driver, when I take turns on streets I’ve noticed that she has a tendency to have quite noticeable body roll at or above 10mph, nothing dangerous but definitely annoying, I was wondering if anyone had and recommendations for a new rear sway bar in regards to the brand, thickness, and percent stiffness above stock. She’s a daily driver and won’t be hitting the track anytime soon, adjustable sway bar would be nice for finding the sweet spot. Thanks

I bought an 2007 Toyota Corolla S as well as my first car. How many Miles does yours have. I didnt notice much body roll on mine. I think the only way is by getting Strut bars. So suspension stiffeners for front and back. With the swaybars as well. So the suspension would be connected together top and bottom. I know that what im gonna do to my car.

I bought an 2007 Toyota Corolla S as well as my first car. How many Miles does yours have. I didnt notice much body roll on mine. I think the only way is by getting Strut bars. So suspension stiffeners for front and back. With the swaybars as well. So the suspension would be connected together top and bottom. I know that what im gonna do to my car.
My car has 177,000 I replaced both of the front 2 struts as they were old and kept bottoming out on highway ramps when I’d go into them, the rear shocks are in good condition from what I’ve seen so I left those alone. The body roll isn’t massive, but it’s definitely not a little bit either so that’s why I thought of a new sway bar in the rear

Look up suspension stiffeners. It is an add-on to stiffen even more the cars suspension. I searched them up and this model car has some. Putting a better sway bar would help but Strut Bars (that's what the suspension stiffeners are) would help immensely