Help - White smok comes out after oil change

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Toyota Corolla' started by Joon, May 30, 2017.

1. Joon

Joon New Member

Hi dear experts, I need help.

My car, corrola 96, didn't have enough engine oil so I bought 10w/40 and added it. Right after that white smok comes out from the back exhaust pipe when the car was driving on certain speed.

Before that car run good. Does anyone have an experience of these kind of case ? What could be the issue for that?

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 3ddie @rana

3ddie @rana New Member

Hi Jason

From what youre describing on white smoke, sounds like a Blowing Head Gasket !
    If the car still in good shape and you think its keeper, It might be worth spending the $$
    and having it fixed. Looking to spend More/Less $2500 !
    make sure to replace everything that gets removed on process, Timimg bell, water pump etc......
    How many miles on the Rolla ?

god luck and keep us updated on you're Rolla.

3ddie @.