Help With Navigation Parts From Corolla

Hello everyone, I have a 2007 Corolla LE and we did not spring for the S when we bought it so we did not get the in-dash navigation/dvd player. I want a in-dash navigation/dvd player but with the way the '07 console has the shaping a after market in-dash would'nt look right because of the molding right above the cd player. So I want to know from you experts where I can find the '07 OEM navi/dvd system so it looks legit, I looked all over google and didn't find anything so I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about and can help me! Thanks for your time.

Hello everyone, I have a 2007 Corolla LE and we did not spring for the S when we bought it so we did not get the in-dash navigation/dvd player. I want a in-dash navigation/dvd player but with the way the '07 console has the shaping a after market in-dash would'nt look right because of the molding right above the cd player. So I want to know from you experts where I can find the '07 OEM navi/dvd system so it looks legit, I looked all over google and didn't find anything so I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about and can help me! Thanks for your time.
I don't if I can help you . But I can recommend you sevel sites , but I can't sure they have the product you need . I just know they sell car navigation/dvd system . you can go and have a look .
www.chinavasion.com www.flyaudio.com and www.cargpsvideo.com
You can have a try .