Hesitation on 2002 Corolla LE (197k miles)

In October of last year, the fuel pump was replaced on my 2002 Corolla. Prior to that, I was having some hesitation issues for a while, but nothing too major until I was driving to school one day and the car began to sputter like crazy, even when idling. After that, the fuel pump was replaced, and everything went back to normal apart from the "check engine" light, which continues to display no matter what. But two months ago, I was driving 55-60 mph on a road with some uphill sections, and I began to have the same acceleration issues again, even with the AC turned off (I now drive without the AC because I know it'll just make the car hesitate even more). Even after I used some STP fuel injector cleaner, the problem persists, and I may have to get the pump replaced again. I've heard something about this having to do with an OBD2 code but I don't have a fancy scan tool to check.

No one ever answered?

Well, at the time you could have gone to advance or autozone for a check engine light scan.
I have an '02 and mine started running poor.
I checked the coils, no wasn't that.
Put in new plugs (NGK iridium's) didnt help much.
My fuel injectors were going bad at 150,000+ car lost power and had misfire codes.

What's happened since?