Hey everyone

Hey there, I'm new to the corolla scene. I will be picking up my 5 speed 2001 corolla S this weekend. I have always wanted an ae86 (cliche I know) however that's just not currently financially attainable lol I'm very happy with my find though it is in very good shape and should be fun to drive, she has a little suspension work done already and I plan on setting her up as my daily driver/ occasional autocross car for now. I look forward to driving it around on the mountain roads where I live, should be awesome. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I pick her up!

Betzy

Hey there, I'm new to the corolla scene. I will be picking up my 5 speed 2001 corolla S this weekend. I have always wanted an ae86 (cliche I know) however that's just not currently financially attainable lol I'm very happy with my find though it is in very good shape and should be fun to drive, she has a little suspension work done already and I plan on setting her up as my daily driver/ occasional autocross car for now. I look forward to driving it around on the mountain roads where I live, should be awesome. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I pick her up!
Great like your description of your area, must be fun being there. Good Luck.
Hope to hear.
Betzy 20190726_073851.jpg

Betzy

Enjoy the ride "tofuDelivery"