Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CHEESECH0DE, Oct 8, 2017.

1. CHEESECH0DE

CHEESECH0DE New Member

I've posted on different threads before the thought of doing an introduction popped into my mind. My name is Brandon and I have a 2017 Corolla SE in Black Sand Pearl. Got a wonderful deal on it and have been pleased with how amazing the Corolla line has progressed.

My name is also my Xbox Live handle.

Nice to meet everyone and glad to be here!

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 0ldGuy17SE50th

0ldGuy17SE50th New Member

Good to meet you, Brandon. Mine's Matt, i have a '17 Corolla 50th Anniversary, it's my 7th Toyota product. Really pleased with the car also, although i miss some of the moves i made with the '13 Scion FR-S. The hot ride turned into high maintenance but i got a nice trade in on the Corolla, and so far, everything's fine.