High beam

JDM Astar makes LED high beams for 9005 for 89.00. They are plug and play. I was thinking about getting those as well. Just changed my Reverse and Tail/Brake lights to LED from JDM as well. They look very well made and I will see how bright they are tonight.

Or leave them factory so that you don't cause a dangerous situation with oncoming cars at night. We share the roads as it is not just about "you"

The stock bulbs weren't brighter than the DRLs lol.
What ? Entering my drive-way on high-beams, I illuminate the hole backayard of my backyard neighbour... on the other side of a 100ft wide river !
I perfectly understand someone wanting better lighting or even led for look.
But there is no way those high beams are not brighter than DRLs since when they are on you have "DRL plus" (low beam) plus highbeam over those...

Step one, get a relay harness to boost the power going to the lights, the factory wiring causes you to lose about 15% output right off the bat. One you do that, you can also go with a bigger bulb. Hella makes some 110W units that fit right in, they certainly match the output from the low beams

I posted earlier in another thread. I have both the high beam and h16 type 2 6th gen Jdmastar installed.
I've learned that bulb intensity and scatter pattern are very subjective when you write about it. And Internet pix don't always do justice to what it looks like when you'r standing in front of the car. That said, the hi beams color temp matches the LO beam pretty well. Exactly? You ask? Not in my opinion but I am ok with it. Beam pattern is more global. It projects out and up as the halogen does, but much more escape light along the curb and center line....almost emulating a fog light. This helps somewhat since the fogs shut down while the hi is engaged. But some folks will not like it. So I won't go out on a limb and state you will love them. You might not.
The fogs were a dramatic upgrade in illumination but suffer the same escape light issue as the hi beams.
I use the fogs selectively when I really need them. Other drivers have flashed me when I am running them casually on a straight 2 lane road. They are really beneficial as cornering lights when making unfamiliar turns.
Again, your satisfaction level may be far different than mine. Jdmastar has a good return policy so try before you buy is applicable here.