HOLA from South Florida

What's up everyone! New to the forum and have a 2017 SE with 4200 miles on it.

I am going to start with some upgrades and here is the plan:
Black out emblems
CAI
Lowering Springs
Amplifier

1) does anyone know if there is more that goes into lowering your car other than buying and installing springs?
2) do the TRD lowering springs show significant lowering and are they covered by the toyota warranty as they are a Toyota product? (I ask because my car is still under warranty)
3) Has anyone installed an aftermarket amplifier to get more out of their stock sound system? Any suggestions or issues you ran across?
4) The only CAI system I found was from AEM for a 2017 Corolla, do 2016 CAI systems fit 2017's as well?

Appreciate the help! All the best!

SP

GMorning Hola

CK before you make any changes, lowering springs if there are TRD, will be OK,
it will lowed the front 1.25" and back 1" they do look much better !
but any electronics are a BIG no no, can't touch that !
it will VOID the warrantee on YOU ( the car ) Sorry con Ciento Mucho !

th copy.jpeg

GMorning Hola

CK before you make any changes, lowering springs if there are TRD, will be OK,
it will lowed the front 1.25" and back 1" they do look much better !
but any electronics are a BIG no no, can't touch that !
it will VOID the warrantee on YOU ( the car ) Sorry con Ciento Mucho !

View attachment 2872
Really appreciate the insight my friend! // we will not be touching any electronics...yet

U most wait till guarantee its over with, otherwise you will be w out a guarantee !
cool air Intake, will also void the guaranteed unless its a TRD intake!
Any TRD will be OK, aftermarket no Bueno !

3ddie @.

Dam I’m hype I came across this forum. I was about to get crazy by ordering parts and forgot I have warranty. Smh thank goodness for TRD lol

What's up everyone! New to the forum and have a 2017 SE with 4200 miles on it.

I am going to start with some upgrades and here is the plan:
Black out emblems
CAI
Lowering Springs

Nice like the idea I’m going st8 for the Exhaust system( headers,st8 pipe)not sure which one yet and then cold air intake system

I was looking at a Borla exhaust system for $340. What were you considering? A few people also mentioned headers, you think they are worth the investment?

Nice, thats the going price on replacing springs, do them youre self !
kind of lucky I know some people that race @ the Cotton Bowl, there hooking me up at no Charge !

Happy Trails !

I was looking at a Borla exhaust system for $340. What were you considering? A few people also mentioned headers, you think they are worth the investment?
Did you ever see the video on YouTube with the Borla with st8 pipe that sounds crazy lol I’m not sure if dude had headers but that’s the route I wanna go.