How do I adjust the headlights?

Hello Everyone!

I installed a pair of OPT7 LED headlight bulbs into my wife's 2010 Corolla S. They throw the light out a tad too far. Every couple of days, someone flashes their high beams at her.

Does anyone know how to adjust the headlight housing so that the beam does not throw so far?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Everyone!

I installed a pair of OPT7 LED headlight bulbs into my wife's 2010 Corolla S. They throw the light out a tad too far. Every couple of days, someone flashes their high beams at her.

Does anyone know how to adjust the headlight housing so that the beam does not throw so far?

Thanks in advance!
Adjustment is on back of headlight housing. There is an 8mm bolt attached to what I would describe as a bottle cap with teeth. For me it was easier to adjust using an 8mm ratcheting wrench as opposed to a phillips screwdriver. 1 adjustment device for each side. No sideways adjustment, up and down only.

Adjustment is on back of headlight housing. There is an 8mm bolt attached to what I would describe as a bottle cap with teeth. For me it was easier to adjust using an 8mm ratcheting wrench as opposed to a phillips screwdriver. 1 adjustment device for each side. No sideways adjustment, up and down only.
Thanks! I'll try that.