How do I install new headlight bulb?

I have a 2012 Corolla. My driver's side headlight just burned out at 148,000 kilometers. Would the dealer
install the bulb for free? I also just had a damaged blade wiper, and one of the kids who worked there installed it for me for free, but maybe I just got lucky because I didn't drive the car in; he came out and installed in the parking lot. Thank you.

The dealer will likely charge you. I just changed my bulbs on my 2013, took about 5 minutes. very easy. your manual will show you. All you have to do is twist the base pull it out, remove bulb, insert new bulb and reverse the procedure. DO NOT touch the bulbs with bare hands. The oil from you skin will prematurely cause it to burn out. I used gloves and even then I did not touch the glass.

The dealer will likely charge you. I just changed my bulbs on my 2013, took about 5 minutes. very easy. your manual will show you. All you have to do is twist the base pull it out, remove bulb, insert new bulb and reverse the procedure. DO NOT touch the bulbs with bare hands. The oil from you skin will prematurely cause it to burn out. I used gloves and even then I did not touch the glass.
Thank you for your reply. I bought the headlamp bulb today from the dealer and installed myself. They charged me $24.86 Canadian tax inc. for the bulb. The dealer wanted $25 to install.

Thank you for your reply. I bought the headlamp bulb today from the dealer and installed myself. They charged me $24.86 Canadian tax inc. for the bulb. The dealer wanted $25 to install.
Always change them in pairs, as bulbs age the brightness changes. I always keep the working old bulb as an emergency back up though.