How do I straight pipe my 2014 rolla

Hey guys so I seen a couple videos on a straight piped 2014 Corolla and I just put the borla exhaust on it but want more loud deep throat banging..

Any ideas how to go about that ?

If your State has emissions testing and you remove Catalytic converter you will fail test. Go to muffler shop have them cut muffler off and weld pipe in its place.

If your State has emissions testing and you remove Catalytic converter you will fail test. Go to muffler shop have them cut muffler off and weld pipe in its place.
Our cars come with two, at least the cvt does. If you remove the second catalytic converter behind the last O2 sensor you don’t have anything to worry qbout

i removed my resonator and found there wasnt even anything inside it. just a hollow shell. removing it made almost no change in sound. next im gona remove the 2nd cat and replace the small 1 7/8" piping to 2 1/4" to match up with the axle back.

just put a spacer bolt between the two flanges that connect the borla exhaust to the flange on your exhaust pipe and it will be much louder and still allow most of the exhaust to flow out your borla......dont cut off your cats...trust me...just don't lmao

or just completely unhook the exhaust via those two spring bolts(I'm sure you know what I'm talking about if you installed the borla) and it will be as loud as a shitty honda if thats what your going for, and it will backfire too.....i went through this cringe faze and i never had problems until i realized i need to re attach my exhaust cause the loud sound got obnoxious on long trips lmao.