How To Get Traction/Stability Control To Stay Off??

Connor

It's winter, and I want to have some fun in an empty parking lot!! But when I turn off my traction/stability control, it just comes back on a soon as my wheel speed passes thirty. Is there a way to make it stay off, no matter how fast you're going?

What year corolla you have? If I press the button in my 2013 it will deactivate traction control. As soon as I hit 40 km/h (I think) it turns back on. If I press and hold it, I think for 5 seconds, it will deactivate both Traction control and stability control, trac light will light on left side of IC and stability control light will be on right side of IC, and will stay off at any speed until I press the button again.

Connor

What year corolla you have? If I press the button in my 2013 it will deactivate traction control. As soon as I hit 40 km/h (I think) it turns back on. If I press and hold it, I think for 5 seconds, it will deactivate both Traction control and stability control, trac light will light on left side of IC and stability control light will be on right side of IC, and will stay off at any speed until I press the button again.
I have a 2011. That actually did it, thanks! I didn't know about the holding the button down part!