HP boost on an automatic?

Hey guys, i have a 2016 corolla le and i was just wondering on methods on boosting hp and would it be worth it as i own a automatic. Ive seen threads about turbos and what not and maybe down the line id get one but would it be worth it if at all to get like a cold air intake or performance chip because all the threads that ive looked at people had manuals. Thanks guys.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
An intake, exhaust and header will help boost hp. Remember, there really isn't that much of a difference between manual and auto Corolla's other than the auto being heavier and having pre-set shift times so most parts for the Corolla will fit both.

An intake, exhaust and header will help boost hp. Remember, there really isn't that much of a difference between manual and auto Corolla's other than the auto being heavier and having pre-set shift times so most parts for the Corolla will fit both.
Header? Sorry I'm new to all of this, i also thought about an exhaust but i figured it wouldn't make much of a difference as i have an auto with the rpm setting being pre-set and all.

-BOGEY-

Header? Sorry I'm new to all of this, i also thought about an exhaust but i figured it wouldn't make much of a difference as i have an auto with the rpm setting being pre-set and all.
Headers are just a more free flowing exhaust manifold. This then leading to the resonators and the muffler. The more air movement you can get into and out of any motor, the more power it will make. Based on its limits obviously. :)

Headers are just a more free flowing exhaust manifold. This then leading to the resonators and the muffler. The more air movement you can get into and out of any motor, the more power it will make. Based on its limits obviously. :)
okay cool. Would you happen to know good places to get them or does it really not matter?

-BOGEY-

Ive heard talk of the Weapon brand header for the Corollas...you can start here. Just smart search into any search engine to find a retailer. There are literally dozens out there. Weapon-R.com Carid.com Tunersports.com these just to name a few. :)

i beg to differ but there is a big difference between manual and auto, at least on the s model ( i drive one) when in manual you get a more responsive throttle and its way more fun to drive on manual.

Yeah lol. When i first learned about modding my car that was the first thing that popped into my head. I was just gonna slam the shit out of my car and make it a sleeper that'l beat all these mustangs around here.
lol i had the same goal when i got my corolla s. so sad there is only so much you can do to make it faster. first car for me, the guy at the stealership never told me anything about the car specs. he just wanted to make his comission.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
i beg to differ but there is a big difference between manual and auto, at least on the s model ( i drive one) when in manual you get a more responsive throttle and its way more fun to drive on manual.
I meant modding wise, they are the same car as in, an intake or an exhaust will work on both an auto and manual Corolla.