i need help with my spoiler

are this gonna fit em?
First, nice ride! Love the lights you've got on there.

Second, as far as I'm aware, two spoilers that fit well on the backs of our Rollas are the Mugen RR spoilers and Universal TRD rear wings, the TRD being the more expensive but less risky of the two. There's a member of this forum who has a Civic Type-R wing on their Corolla, but I'm not sure exactly which model it is.

Also, be careful with those $80 ones from ebay. I've heard that they tend to rattle/vibrate whenever you start doing highway driving because of the cheap plastic construction/quality. There's also T5i that you can look into, they've got a good variety for Corollas. Mapisa used to sell theirs separately from the kits, but I'm not even sure if they're in business anymore. Their office doesn't pick up the phone or respond to emails anymore.

First, nice ride! Love the lights you've got on there.

Second, as far as I'm aware, two spoilers that fit well on the backs of our Rollas are the Mugen RR spoilers and Universal TRD rear wings, the TRD being the more expensive but less risky of the two. There's a member of this forum who has a Civic Type-R wing on their Corolla, but I'm not sure exactly which model it is.

can u send me a link of those spoilers? like i want a cheap one but i dont want those that u said that vibrates in the highway lol im sure it will be annoying af XD

can u send me a link of those spoilers? like i want a cheap one but i dont want those that u said that vibrates in the highway lol im sure it will be annoying af XD
Universal TRD: https://www.aitracing.com/Universal-TRD-Style-Rear-Spoiler-With-carbon
T5i: http://www.carid.com/2015-toyota-corolla-spoiler/
Type-R: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Fiber...ash=item1c550490b7:g:D20AAOSw-nZTrHf8&vxp=mtr

Keep in mind that TRD and T5i are the ones that will probably fit with the least amount of work/hassle. You get what you pay for: cheap price = cheap spoiler. Plus, for pretty much any of these to get on, you'll have to have holes drilled through the top of your trunk so that it can be bolted down so make sure that the first aftermarket rear wing is the only one you'll have to get... no going back once its been drilled. I'd imagine it'd be just as much of a pain to drive around with a wobbly spoiler as it would be to replace your trunk door. Save up like me, don't go cheap!

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Also, be careful with those $80 ones from ebay. I've heard that they tend to rattle/vibrate whenever you start doing highway driving because of the cheap plastic construction/quality. There's also T5i that you can look into, they've got a good variety for Corollas. Mapisa used to sell theirs separately from the kits, but I'm not even sure if they're in business anymore. Their office doesn't pick up the phone or respond to emails anymore.
Mapisa is still in business. There's a few people I know that have recently (like in the past month) bought stuff from them.

i need a spoiler for my car.. any suggestions?.. ive been looking for days now and all i see are those small trunk lips ahahah :D
I like it, love the grill LEDs. I have seen WRX STI spoilers fit. My neighbor has on 08 boosted STI and he added 2 metal pieces that sit in between the top and bottom of the spoiler to stop it from vibrating.

Its a nice kit but once the car is lowered....I have a feeling I'd hit everything on it. My business dictates I drive a lot thus a corolla was a logical choice, once the driving dwindles down to normal, I'll make a transition to a camry or lexus or bmw. 2018 camry is awesome.

I'll upload a pic of the spoiler that I think would look factorish but that i've never seen before on a corolla. cannot locate a pic on google of a finished product.

I lowered mine on stock 16" rims with TRD springs. I thought it was low.
Then I upgraded to 18" rims and now it looks like I'm back to stock height, except there is no huge wheel gap.
So I have a feeling that the body kit will be just fine. I also think that the springs used on a Corolla S are different from the other models. Somewhere between the TRD and the LE.
I think my next car will be a vette.
I feel the need....
All though I prefer 2 wheels!!

I can see how 18 would raise wheels up again. I don't want to spend a lot on a corolla.
If you drive one a lot, I would agree. I said the same thing when I bought it. Once I started modding it, and even now, I've tried to stay true to the car. Most of what I've done has been with Toyota or TRD parts. Exceptions have been rims, intake, LED's, etc.
I will always search for a "factory" item before going to aftermarket.
With all that said, I have a 2014 LE Premium with just under 10k. Two years left of payments if I stick to the finance agreement. The warranty is about to run out, so now I have started doing more serious mods. I don't plan on getting rid of this car, so for me, I don't mind putting a few bucks into it.
Even if it's just a Corolla.
BTW, in other country's they don't view this car as an economy car. That seems to be an America's thing.

Corolla is an economy car in America because most of the American cars mpg are complete crap and also because we all have trucks and suvs , at least here in Texas. My suv gets 15 mpg so corolla even one with me avg 26 leap is an economy car. It's also based on price and size . Anything small can be considered economy and also anything cheap. So it's mpg, size, or price as compared to what the masses drive here in the land of bigger is always better texas

Ill check out link I wanted in between subtle and over the top. To me getting a lip is just too vanilla. Every s owner has one and thats what majority non spoiler corollas get. The X type is extremely cool but I agree with some that it the width looks off since it's not as wide as rear of vehicle. The trunk is thin not as wide as car and the wing has to pronounce that effect. I think my first pic uploaded is unique to a oppproplla

I like the Megan race wings but. Extreme. Would definately stand out. But I would need wheel spacers and lowered car for it to make sense as those wings scream I race and the stock stance screams I'm in the closet lmao.

Looking at the other posters photoshop renderings I believe the Megan stiff or extreme wings unique styles have a definite place on a corolla if and only if the rest of car has enough modifications to compliment the attention

Screenshot_20170323-204534.png the large wings I have a feeling might only look good with a wide bumper. Megan's specifically have some 55 carbon and 56 black which should fit but as in the renderings the really wide wings need a wide rear bumper or kit. The other one here on the black car I think is nice and might be similar to what the OP was looking at Screenshot_20170323-204514.png

I like the Megan race wings but. Extreme. Would definately stand out. But I would need wheel spacers and lowered car for it to make sense as those wings scream I race and the stock stance screams I'm in the closet lmao.
Nothing wrong with being in the closet in that sense. My goal with my S+ is to make it a sleeper. I want to look different enough to be noticeable, yet not stand out too much. At the same time I want it to seem like a wimpy Corolla, but yet be the beast the can smoke an STI....

Lol. Well I'd be offended if someone thought that way of me :) . Corolla needs a little testosterone. Realistically corolla can only improve so much with current engine and without boost. . My goal is aesthetic and improve handling and efficiency and resell

Lol. Well I'd be offended if someone thought that way of me :) . Corolla needs a little testosterone. Realistically corolla can only improve so much with current engine and without boost. . My goal is aesthetic and improve handling and efficiency and resell
LOL! I know what you mean. I just want my car to be the one that no one suspects is really a rocket! I have plans already in my head of how to make that happen. I have big dreams! It's just that my bank account doesn't match. :(

Nothing wrong with being in the closet in that sense. My goal with my S+ is to make it a sleeper. I want to look different enough to be noticeable, yet not stand out too much. At the same time I want it to seem like a wimpy Corolla, but yet be the beast the can smoke an STI....
Same, the only thing holding me back is the ECU. Like I rebuilding an engine and adding boost wouldn't be hard just that damn ECU needs to be cracked

I believe I found only pic on entire Internet that shows the custom one from the back rather than a side angle. Not sure I like it that much now. Unless it's just a bad pic wrong color and paper in way Screenshot_20170324-161721.png

Ya it seems ok but not great . Like maybe it sits a little too far back and seems like the bumpers look extended so much further hope that makes sense . Which I guess how the z type and also lip spoilers look good as that they extend outward . Closer to true length of car rather than too far forward on trunk

Ya it seems ok but not great . Like maybe it sits a little too far back and seems like the bumpers look extended so much further hope that makes sense . Which I guess how the z type and also lip spoilers look good as that they extend outward . Closer to true length of car rather than too far forward on trunk
I think it's just the plastic since it's new car. I think it looks better now that I've seen it from this angle. ;)

Maybe you are right. I'm seeing it first time on big screen rather than my cell phone. It doesn't look bad. Its a safe choice....and an inexpensive add on. compared to other options.

Maybe you are right. I'm seeing it first time on big screen rather than my cell phone. It doesn't look bad. Its a safe choice....and an inexpensive add on. compared to other options.
I agree. I'm stuck between that Elite Custom Sport spoiler, & the Mapisa RS spoiler. I need to research the aerodynamic effects of each before I decide...