I need help with rims.

Trent

Hey everyone, i have a 2008 CE and have been hunting for some rims for a while. I am considering some 17x7 enkei ekm3 +45. will it rub? considering putting on coilovers as well. I don't want to get the wheels and have as much wheel lock as I have stock. Feel free to suggest any wheels, once it won't break the bank.

Hey everyone, i have a 2008 CE and have been hunting for some rims for a while. I am considering some 17x7 enkei ekm3 +45. will it rub? considering putting on coilovers as well. I don't want to get the wheels and have as much wheel lock as I have stock. Feel free to suggest any wheels, once it won't break the bank.
I'm running 17x9 +45 Enkei RPF1's. I did need to use 5mm slip on spacers to clear some stuff. If you're going with a 7" wide wheel I'd go lower offset. GL

IMG_0939.PNG IMG_0938.PNG IMG_0937.PNG Hello! I'm sorry if I'm intruding but I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how to start a new thread lol. But I have a 9th gen Coroll le. I want to get the Enkie RPF1 wheels (17x8 +35) wrapped in 235/45. I know that tire size fits fines for me but my question is wil the rim fit ?