i wish

If you have the time and money, I read in yet another of our turbo/performance mod threads there is a kit on turbo kit for our engine model, and some one else in our group/forum saying they researched that the cvt holds up to 40lbs of boost. Now idk and not claiming the latter is true. But if it were I'd say half wouldn't be bad. To add on turbo kit also has cvt safe turbo, I mean if you look around a lot of the same tier cars with cvt are coming with turbo. To kinda finish this post there is a shop in VA that will turbo and custom tune your car. Good luck with any and all of your projects hope to see it on instagram someday. Lots of cool inspiration on there to if your looking for visual "mods"

Actually tuning our cars isn't as hard as we are putting it out to be. There are plug and play stuff out there. The 11th gen has the same ECU as the 10th gen.
If I'm not mistaken the kit on turbo kits has everything you need to do the job solo so you are right I know plug n plays for our cars exist.