I wonder if it's possible to add Sport Mode and Paddle Shifters to LE model

these kinds of questions can be answered in 5 minutes if you just call your dealer and ask to speak to a tech... thats what i suggest, ask if its even possible or feasible.

Don't think it would be easy or possible. I know both transmission are CVT but they are different. I guess it could be a matter of programming them but if that is what is wanted why not just purchase the S model with the features in it already?

Thomas

Don't think it would be easy or possible. I know both transmission are CVT but they are different. I guess it could be a matter of programming them but if that is what is wanted why not just purchase the S model with the features in it already?
I don't like the "aggressive" or "sporty" front, and I don't have to have that feature, so I wouldn't mind spending $100 in parts, but not $1000+ for it to come that way from the factory.

I did a quick search on eBay for the paddle shifters and didn't find anything. It's not worth it to me to ask a parts dealer to track down the parts. It's more of a slightly humorous idea rather than a serious project.

Well, If you ask the parts guys if it can be done and he say yes, then all you have to do is work on getting the parts. as time goes maybe even pulling parts from wrecked vehicles.

My understanding is that the majority of the body control harnesses are in place regardless of the trim model. There may be SOME exceptions(additional pigtails and such), but the main harnesses should have the provisions. It would have cost to much to make the things for each trim model/packages.

drvv

Something new?. I read elsewhere that if you have the wiring SPOT MODE button. Anyone can confirm?.

Padle Shift:
Part Number: 8461012120 paddle switch Left

Part Number: 8461012130 paddle switch Right

Part Number: 8452342010 paddle switch harness

Thomas

Honestly the paddles are cool to have but i never use them, the novelty wore off rather quickly. just something to think about
I think I would have liked them during the mountain driving I did this summer. Obviously in a city, it's not going to be of much use.