Interesting Corolla Information (For Fun)

Here is some more from Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada. Since 1988, Canadian hands have been making Canadian vehicles. In 1988, the year TMMC opened, we built 153 vehicles. Today, the three plants that make up TMMC have the ability to build over 500,000 vehicles annually. That puts Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada in the top 5 global Toyota manufacturing plants. We have been recognized with a total of 11 Plant Quality awards, which is more than any other North American automotive manufacturer. These include a Platinum and 6 Gold Awards. The matrix is build exclusively here and the Corolla is also built here.

Here is some more from Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada. Since 1988, Canadian hands have been making Canadian vehicles. In 1988, the year TMMC opened, we built 153 vehicles. Today, the three plants that make up TMMC have the ability to build over 500,000 vehicles annually. That puts Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada in the top 5 global Toyota manufacturing plants. We have been recognized with a total of 11 Plant Quality awards, which is more than any other North American automotive manufacturer. These include a Platinum and 6 Gold Awards. The matrix is build exclusively here and the Corolla is also built here.

Nice!:thumbsup:

I agreed what is said above!!!
Any museum would envy such a huge diversity. Certain 2 facts on this page are unequivocally the best we have all had. No doubt the edgier styling, standard LED lights and improved fuel efficiency are highlights of this new model. Now I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Everything in this blog is completely true!

http://www.ava-tieman.com/

Last edited by a moderator: