Jerky Transmission 2020 Corolla LE

Hi guys. My car (2020 toyota corolla LE) has about 1900 miles, brought brand new from the lot about 3 months ago with 15 miles. After purchasing, I noticed that on bumper to bumper traffic, the transmission is jerky. Best way to explain is when you’re stopping because the car in front you is stopping, but then they accelerate and you must accelerate as well. I will feel a jerk. In addition, when coming to a stop it feels like the car jerks forward. It doesn’t do it always, but when it does there is a slight rise in rpm (100 rpms) and then goes back down immediately after. It also feels like when I let go of the acceleration pedal the car feels like it’s slowing down super quickly.
Also, when accelerating, it seems like the car is constantly looking for the right rpm. I don’t know a lot about cars and I’ve never had a cvt transmission, so I’m worried that there is something wrong with this car. I took it into the dealer twice and they said it’s operating as it should. I’m a girl so I feel like they don’t really take me seriously. Anyone have some insight? Would be super appreciated!

Having same feeling with my 2014. The jerk foward when slowing down is violent (feels Ive been hit from behind). It only occurs occasionally, so its very difficult to replicate.