Just bougt a 2014 Corolla S (6 MT)

I was the owner of a 2013 Kia Rio but I had all sort of problems with this cars. I see reports showing how Kia and Huyndai are now on top for brand quality but I feel like it's bullshit. This Kia had paint flaking all over the place and I had to replace rear brake pads every year. That's why I decided to go with a Toyota. I love the quality of the ride. I just have minor pet peeves. Especially regarding the point of engagement for the clutch, it feel weird. Also, the shifter is a bit too long for my comfort but, I can live with that, at least, I have a reliable car. I'm looking into what I could do to modify it but, for now I don't want to invest too much money.

I was the owner of a 2013 Kia Rio but I had all sort of problems with this cars. I see reports showing how Kia and Huyndai are now on top for brand quality but I feel like it's bullshit. This Kia had paint flaking all over the place and I had to replace rear brake pads every year. That's why I decided to go with a Toyota. I love the quality of the ride. I just have minor pet peeves. Especially regarding the point of engagement for the clutch, it feel weird. Also, the shifter is a bit too long for my comfort but, I can live with that, at least, I have a reliable car. I'm looking into what I could do to modify it but, for now I don't want to invest too much money.
Do all the suspension, brakes and stiff body mods to start with.