Just brought 2010 Corolla sport few issues

I just brought a 2010 Corolla sport. I've got a few issues that perhaps somone on here could help with.
1). The cruse does not work. The previous owner said it worked about a month ago but I cant get it to come on.
2). The vents do not change from the floor when I turn the knob. The knob feels fine.

Any pointers where to go from here.

Also, does anyone know where I can get a fuse box cover for under the steering wheel? That is missing so I have no diagram of the fuse box.

As far as a fuse box cover goes try a junkyard or order it from the dealer it won't cost much.

Are you setting the cruise correctly? First push the button in on the outside of the cruise lever. Next a green light should light up in the bottom middle of the dash. When you get to the desired speed pull the handle toward you and let off the gas. Another light above the dial light will appear when the cruise is on.

As far as the vents go look under the dash and see if a cable has been knocked off. Sounds like the previous owner has been messing around if the fuse cover is missing.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
2010 same car here is the cover, If you are handy make one, or otherwise c/p this and save it in the car, plastic sleeve and tape it, so incase you have an issue on the road. you at least can say thanks FISH. for the Cruise control, maybe that is why the cover is missing? could be a fuse.

img host