K&N failure

Hey guys i installed my new K&N CAI (Typhoon) ... i had power loss and increase in fuel usage .. but my exhaust still stock, i have a 2015 toyota corolla le eco .. any help? Also i live in lebanon and nobody is able to tune my ecu because my car was made is turkey and i really want my car to become fast ! Please help .. thank you ❤

Attachments

Hey guys i installed my new K&N CAI (Typhoon) ... i had power loss and increase in fuel usage .. but my exhaust still stock, i have a 2015 toyota corolla le eco .. any help? Also i live in lebanon and nobody is able to tune my ecu because my car was made is turkey and i really want my car to become fast ! Please help .. thank you ❤
First off, sweet ride!
We can't tune our ECU's here in the states either. Best of luck!
Sounds about right with the new intake. Congrats BTW!!
You will notice a huge difference if you put at least a cat back exhaust.
Also, if you can get them where you live, install a MAFS from jetchip.com

-BOGEY-

Most of the poor reviews of adding an intake come from the K&N like up, particularly the typhoon. There is something about the diameter of the tube, either bottle-necking or being too large, I can't recall.
Either way, it's been well recorded the typhoon system just is not a good mate to the Corolla. I suggest switching to a different brand better suited.

Most of the poor reviews of adding an intake come from the K&N like up, particularly the typhoon. There is something about the diameter of the tube, either bottle-necking or being too large, I can't recall.
Either way, it's been well recorded the typhoon system just is not a good mate to the Corolla. I suggest switching to a different brand better suited.
I installed a new exhaust systeme and everything is more than great ! More Tq and more Hp

First off, sweet ride!
We can't tune our ECU's here in the states either. Best of luck!
Sounds about right with the new intake. Congrats BTW!!
You will notice a huge difference if you put at least a cat back exhaust.
Also, if you can get them where you live, install a MAFS from jetchip.com
Thanks man ! I installed a new exhaust systeme and i noticed a hugeee difference