Lease price quoted Lol

fishycomics

Super Moderator
We were in two Toy dealers for a Renewal lease. More or less not much changes when you see the same Car company, they want your business and want to continue to keep you or am I stuck in the Twilight zone of Old school thinking? All I could do was ride right to the 5 sales people, let them open the doors for us and bring us to a car we wanted to see. Instead I parked away and One person walked real fast t o meet us and greet us and did walk us without opening hte car we were looking at that ran for $29 grand, the $2000.00 plus Mag wheels and marketing price of a few grand, was what brought the price ups and a few other unwanted items, of a 2019 SE no longer a S model they claim, which is true. Seeing Dirt leaves and a scuff on the wheels. and not understanding clearly the person we did listen and continued to another Dealer. As we were left alone, we had to ask the receptionist for assistance that got a sales person that walked us again outdoor to the car we requested to see and allowed us to sit in. the price was 8 Grand less. So we did sit down, talked to the Manager and only pkg on was a Premium that they can keep. a $2 grand pkg $1899.00 plus after we talked he came back with a quote of $359.99 you may know my next words. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

There are places like Costco auto.com being a member that we have to set an appointment and see the quote given, or an On line truecar.com, and simply skip the playing of A manager like what we had. I do not mind sharing Lipton of Toyota's name they were very nice and pleasant bot not correct on a price,

So in the long run do your home work I say, here is a sticker of the other dealer

delrey

Yes, that first place is a joke. No reason for $4k added to a Corolla cause of the 'market'. I would almost contact Toyota for that one.

For the second offer, I looked on Toyota's website for local lease deals on a '19 Sedan. For an LE with $2700 down, the payment is $259. With $0 down, it's $342. And this is for an LE, not an SE. So based on that, $359 for an SE isn't bad.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I agree, glad I am hearing its a fair deal. I guess because our concerns were out of state lease. why the price differed? Money down is not the best way to go today as it is a loss if something goes wrong. if asked. when we head to our Dealer and sit down we'll get to be again at two locations and will come to a conclusion. Sales are out there and these two said they were on Sale right after Presidents day Lol/