LED back up light?

Hi: Just bought a new 2017 LE and I must say that the worst thing about this car so far is the back up lights. The first time I drove at night, I could not see to back up at all. I bought a new set of LED bulbs which are better, but still it's unnerving backing up at night. Any better ideas?

Hi: Just bought a new 2017 LE and I must say that the worst thing about this car so far is the back up lights. The first time I drove at night, I could not see to back up at all. I bought a new set of LED bulbs which are better, but still it's unnerving backing up at night. Any better ideas?
Depends. What LED's did you buy?
Are they 4000k, 5000k, 6000k?

6000k I can't post the link yet. amazon
Alla Lighting 2pcs Extremely Super Bright 1000 Lumens 921 912 T15 W16W High Power 4014 30-SMD LED Lights Bulbs for Back-Up Reverse Light Lamps Replacement

Ok. Might be a stupid question but, are they turning on when your in reverse?
The LED's are polarity sensitive so maybe you need to rotate 180 degrees?
Hey, I'm just throwing out anything that might be useful. Lol

No, they are a lot brighter than the stock bulbs. I can see better with them for sure, and the camera is much better. But looking through that rear tinted window is really a challenge. Does that pink tint that is on the lenses for style purposes I guess hinder them? I don't get that choice. Bottom line is it's pitch dark out here where I live and I really would like a set of rear headlights for backing up. LOL