Load resistors for LED turn signals

Hi guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to get some help. I have changed most of the stock incandescent bulbs in my 2014 Corolla S for LED's (interior, reverse, tag, stop/tail), but have been hesitant to change the turn signals because as I've been reading, since the LED's draw so little current, they need load resistors installed so that they will cancel the hyperflashing. My question is, if I decide to go and convert them to LED's, do I need to install the load resistors to both the front an back lights? What if I just switch the back turn signal bulbs to LED's? Do I still need the resistors? Somebody needs to come up with a solution where they build the load resistor into the LED housing somehow to avoid messing with the wiring. Thanks for all your help!

Yes you need load resistors for the front and the rear. They come in a pack of two. 1 for each side is how it works. I was thinking about doing them to my turn signals as well, but I really don't want to put the load resistors in. So I'm in the same boat as you. You can find one's online that have the resistor built in but you can't trust them 100% unless you buy and try. They run around 50.00 per pair or so I have seen. Again not 100% if they work or not?

Well I guess I'll have to wait for a better solution. I just don't want to mess with the electrical system even if it is simple to do. Regular incandescent light bulbs for turn signals will have to do for now.