Looking for 16" Enkei Wheel

I am looking for one 16" Enkei Aluminum wheel (00012-x085401) for my '09 Corolla. They are discontinued aftermarket wheels and have checked auto salvage yards in the area. Just need one. Hit a pothole in a construction area :mad:
Thanks!

Attachments

Responding to your comment

Hey Scott,

For the record, I posted my request on this forum as a last-ditch effort after over a week of trying to locate the Enkei wheel in question.

During the week of December 9, my son contacted the local AWRS wheel repair franchisee in Abilene, Texas about having our wheel repaired. Upon inspection by the franchisee, my son was told that the wheel is NOT repairable as it is cracked.

Discount Tire was able to secure a replacement wheel earlier this year when my husband hit a pothole; at the time I was surprised that the wheel was still available. It still shows up on TRD websites as well as some of the Toyota dealer websites here in Texas.

The wheel is a Gulf States Toyota port-installed option. The model number for the wheel is 00012-90754-05. Here's a link to the TRD website displaying the wheel: https://www.trdparts.com/partlocato...fo&PartID=881330&siteid=215775&catalogid=7658.

I have spoken with a number of Toyota dealers as well as salvage yards in my effort to locate a replacement wheel. The dealers all report it as out of stock. Salvage yards argue with me about the size and number of spokes on the wheel (???). They reference the VIN number of our Corolla and tell me it is a ten-spoke wheel, disregarding me when I tell them that we had the dealer swap XLE wheels for S wheels when we purchased the Corolla new in 2008.

I posted an ad on our local Craigslist yesterday and am keeping an eye on eBay. It appears that this wheel may not have been used outside of the Gulf States Toyota region, making a salvage wheel very difficult to find.

Have I left any stone unturned?

I might have a set of 3 wheels for sale (15x6.5 Enkie 5 spoke Silver Painted Machine Lip). I had one damaged wheel due to an accident and the insurance company will only reimburse me for it since it's discontinued. Still trying to negotiate with them before the body shop finishes the work.

I might have a set of 3 wheels for sale (15x6.5 Enkie 5 spoke Silver Painted Machine Lip). I had one damaged wheel due to an accident and the insurance company will only reimburse me for it since it's discontinued. Still trying to negotiate with them before the body shop finishes the work.
Do you have the rim pictured in this thread for sale? I am needing one. Thanks