Looking for An Exhaust - Help

I have a 2003 Toyota Corolla S. I am trying to look for an exhaust but i dont know where to look or find a good one. I dont want my car to sound like a weed eater lol. But i want it to sound bad ass and clean and loud. May someone please help me???

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
Are you only looking for a loud noise from the exhaust, or do you want fuel economy and good performance? For a four cylinder economy car engine, generally a loud exhaust from decreased back pressure will decrease fuel economy/torque/throttle response and power. A small improvement in horsepower may be shown at very high rpm's, (with the trade off loss of a reduction in fuel economy, torque and throttle response), but very high rpm's is not where a street car lives.

As for the tone of the exhaust, a four cylinder economy car engine is what it is. It's not a high performance 427 Chevy big block and it will never sound that way no matter what is attempted, short of making a recording of the Chevy big block, mounting speakers underneath your Corolla and replaying the recording of the Chevy big block. :)

Last edited:
So than what kind of exhaust should i get than? I dont want to lose any decrease in my car. Im trying to get my car ready for CUP CAKE MEET. They are coming to my city in 1 month and a half and im trying to put a lot of work into my car. But what sites do y'all use to get y'alls Corolla parts from??