Looking for recommendations for a snow tire for my Corolla s plus that has 17 inch rims 215 45 r17

I can't protrude 24.6 inch diameter on my car since I have the sports package suspension and body kit I'm looking to go down a size or two on my rim and have the biggest sidewall that I can have is anybody have any calculations for me what my bolt pattern is what size tire I should use to be much appreciative because I had the car for 2 months already have a bubble on the side of my freaking rim I know it's not made for PA roads around here we have potholes that swallow cars let alone rubberband freaking tires

I can't protrude 24.6 inch diameter on my car since I have the sports package suspension and body kit I'm looking to go down a size or two on my rim and have the biggest sidewall that I can have is anybody have any calculations for me what my bolt pattern is what size tire I should use to be much appreciative because I had the car for 2 months already have a bubble on the side of my freaking rim I know it's not made for PA roads around here we have potholes that swallow cars let alone rubberband freaking tires
The tire diameter of 24.6" has nothing to do with your suspension. Going to a proper 25.0" diameter size tire won't protrude more. These are the sizes that will work on any 9th, 10th or 11th Gen Corolla and they are all the proper diameter. They will also fit even if you lower your car from stock.

195/65R15
205/55R16
225/50R16
205/50R17
225/45R17
245/40R17
225/40R18

the last 4 years on 2 corolla's ive used blizzacks.... 2014 S and 2017 XSE... very good durable tire good with potholes to a point... ive hit a few good ones... all season tires don't include the north from my experience lol... I live in the sticks of Maine and i've never had a issue with the blizzacks, usually get two winters from a set... but i looked at going down a size but i was told the S and XSE had fitment issues going down smaller... something about rim inner circumference or some crap like that....

I've used Blizzacks in the past too but I've found the Michelin X-Ice winter tires to be even better. They are quieter on dry roads, better in the rain and have been the top rated winter tire in most every comparison I've seen.