Looking For Stock Exhaust

Hey. Wondering if anyone had a stock exhaust lying around that they didn't need. My brother gave me his car 2 years ago and it came with an aftermarket part that I've been wanting to get rid of. Let me know what's up.

Welcome to the Corolla Forum! :thumbsup::clap::):thumbup::thumbup1::balloon: :rockon:

You may be able to find what you are looking for at a junkyard. Most exhaust systems are very rusty by the time the car makes it to a junk yard, but sometimes you can get lucky. It's worth taking a look.

Here is a database of thousands and thousands of junk yards all across the U.S.A. -

http://www.Car-Part.com

Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it.

My cousin told me the same thing. Going to make a trip this weekend. Turns out there's a hole in the exhaust as well. Going to have to have his brother weld it in the near future. He said for the mean time I could patch it up or use a wrap that they have at the auto stores.

Kev250R

This is my other car
You'd be better off just going to a local exhaust shop (not Midas IMHO) and have them weld-in a new muffler and fix the hole(s). Just tell the shop you want a quiet, stock-sounding muffler. Total cost should be less than $300 and it'll likely out-live your car.

Kevin