Looking for Turbo kit

Hi guys! I'm new to the forums but I am looking for a turbo kit for my 2014 auto corolla 1.8 anyone got any leads? and would a turbo kit fit for a 2013 fit fine on a 2014?

thanks, Adam

Hi guys! I'm new to the forums but I am looking for a turbo kit for my 2014 auto corolla 1.8 anyone got any leads? and would a turbo kit fit for a 2013 fit fine on a 2014?

thanks, Adam
The kit from Turbokits.com will fit as it's the same engine as in my 2009 Corolla S. I love the kit and it's amazing to drive now. The hangup is that there are no plug-n-play harnesses for the 11th Gen ECU. If you had a tuner that could hardwire the AEM FIC then you would be set. I love my Corolla S Turbo!

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
As Supercharged said, there are no kits available that you can just plug and play into your 11th gen but there is a kit available for the previous gen Corolla which shares the same engine. The only differences would be the harness and some of the piping for different body fitment.

As Supercharged said, there are no kits available that you can just plug and play into your 11th gen but there is a kit available for the previous gen Corolla which shares the same engine. The only differences would be the harness and some of the piping for different body fitment.
The good news is that I just found out that Turbokits will have the turbo kit on a special Black Friday deal. Those that are interested will be able to buy the kit for a great deal and use the savings for tuning it and having the AEM FIC hardwired in. Let the turbo fun begin!