Lowering the 04

I'd like some good spring recomendations to drop my 2004 corolla S. I have the 1st gen Scion tc wheels on it (17"). Would like to lower it but maintain a good smooth ride. Thanks in advanced.

Why would you want to do a thing like that? I can understand lifting it, but lowering it and keeping good ride? There's only about 3 -4 inches between the fender and the tire already. Sorry it just sounds like a performance reduction to me. If I lowered mine I don't know how it could be driven without ripping the bumper off in a daily basis. Good luck to y'all.

I have had the TRD ones on my 06 and they have perfect ride height but I think they stopped selling them. Don't buy the tein ones, I have those now on 07 and although I like the ride height, they are way too bouncy. I had the eibach pro kit on my 01 and they were my favorite. Good luck.

I have had the TRD ones on my 06 and they have perfect ride height but I think they stopped selling them. Don't buy the tein ones, I have those now on 07 and although I like the ride height, they are way too bouncy. I had the eibach pro kit on my 01 and they were my favorite. Good luck.
You recommended some springs a while back. Still feel the same way about your decision??