Mile Count

2005 Corolla LE, 213k miles. Aside from normal wear and tear (tires, breaks, belts, filters, fluids) I needed to replace AC condenser (hole in it from gravel impact), alternator (210k miles), fuel pump (150 k miles), and rear brake wheel cylinders (210k miles).

Well my Baby as you can see has 334K miles,and Guess what ? original rear breaks, 3rd set of tires on now, I have 6 rims, had to replaced the Valve cover gasket 4 years ago, new Radiator, cross drill front rotors for better stoping, 3rd Batery on, 3 timing belts and water pump done by Toyota, and many oil changes as well w its regular services.
keeps ON going just like its original owner ( me ), Knock sensor light just kicked ON last week, o well pop the hood open and get on it my self.

IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_6604.JPG

Just a Good ToyAddict !

rk97

only at 170,000 right now on my 2003 CE. I bought it less than 4 years ago with 83k, so someone parked it a lot more than they drove it. I put about 500 miles/week on it now.

I'm not going to lie, I'm browsing for its replacement. Not because anything is wrong with mine, but it doesn't have cruise control (or power windows), which is somewhat annoying when you do as much highway driving as I do commuting. I'd like something with a manual transmission and a bit more power, but I think I'm going to have a while before I actually need to shell out for a replacement. hitting 250k is going to be expected. If I get to 300k, I'll buy something else, but I'll still keep it around :)