Mods

Just got my rolla so far I got limo tints 2 12" inch kickers sound system changed all LED lights besides headlights and taillights thats all so far lol

Blair

I have a 2016 Rolla L with 2 12" pioneers a 600w kicker amp, JDM foglights with H11 icy blue lights, I even put icy blue high beam bulbs in, changed all interior lights blue led, hyper white led for license plate lights, put JDM style sidemarker lights on my fenders. Slowly turning my L model into a S model.

Blair

they my say universal but I compared them to some jdms and there the same. This company just has them marked as universal. When I get back home I'll take a picture of them on the car. 20160402_135949_resized.jpg

Where did u get your fog lights from ? And also did u install a backup camera on it yet? Because I currently have a 2016 corolla l and I've been searching everywhere for the backup camera kit

I have a 2016 Rolla L with 2 12" pioneers a 600w kicker amp, JDM foglights with H11 icy blue lights, I even put icy blue high beam bulbs in, changed all interior lights blue led, hyper white led for license plate lights, put JDM style sidemarker lights on my fenders. Slowly turning my L model into a S model.

Where did u get your fog lights from ? And also did u install a backup camera on it yet? Because I currently have a 2016 corolla l and I've been searching everywhere for the backup camera kit
Well I have a 2015 Corolla S
So I'm sure to put fog lights in you might have to buy the S front bumper so it can come with the fog lights. An in regards to the back up camera I have one but it already had it when I bought the car.

Ooo sorry I meant to send this question to Blair lol. But thanks

So I'm sure to put fog lights in you might have to buy the S front bumper so it can come with the fog lights. An in regards to the back up camera I have one but it already had it when I bought the car.

Bunta

i don't think that you need the bumper . the base models have the slots made for the fog lights. all you have to do is remove the inserts and get the foglight kit of course.