More whp

i have a 2007 Corolla s. I was wondering if there’s anything out there, like a set up. That will make a corolla have 450+ whp? Has anyone seen such a thing?

Best engine MOD for this car is the 2zz from the XRS . That alone will eat a lot of cars . Remember you add a turbo your gonna have to rebuild the engine if it has a lot of miles . But the numbers you are looking for in a 1zz will never happen . The most I seen a Corolla 7th gen 1.8 with turbo is around 350hp Automatic Tranny alone was $3000 Rebuilt for performance .

swapping a 2zz isn't swap friendly:eek:. :D Your better dropping a K-Series motor.. oddly you find more supporting mods to get that motor mount into a corolla

swapping a 2zz isn't swap friendly:eek:. :D Your better dropping a K-Series motor.. oddly you find more supporting mods to get that motor mount into a corolla

K-Series in a Yota lol - I have seen plenty of 20v BT & 2zz's slay the K series and if the K - Series did win it was only by a fender length .

There is always gonna be someone faster then you , With your Corolla 2zz will directly fit in your engine bay

How is it not friendlier ?
I'm sorry.. i'm just comparing this swap process with Honda B-Series swap. <--- anyone can do this swap w/ their local craigslist

It's a lot cheaper if you find a 05 Corolla XRS, 1st Gen Corolla/Matrix XRS, 7th Gen Celica or even a MR2 and trade in your current Corolla.

If there more after-market support for a 2.5 L 2AR-FE I4 swap or any newer Camry motor.. that be the better swap