Most Miles On a 2009 or Newer Toyota

So, what is considered high mileage for our Newer Engines? What are the differences in the 2009 thru 2012 Corolla Engines? Where can I find the specs for 1/4 Mile and Top End (I will never run mine that hard, but it is good to know the limits)

Highest Mileage

I will start this off..
I now have 15 Miles on the Odometer..
How many miles do you have on yours?

Not quite sure of my MPG, but it seems to be sipping through a mighty fine straw. Once I get the first tank through her, I will have a better idea on her habits.

After researching the internet, it appears that 8 seconds 0 to 60 and 16 seconds to finish the quarter (At 86MPH) is what the stock Corolla is capable of. Not bad in my opinion, considering the reasons for purchase. There are many cars that are powerful and fun to drive (Corner on rails) but have automatic transmissions that do not last or need a lot of maintanence to keep them running smoothly.

Last edited:
I've got an 09 corolla with 96,351 milesl, no wear related problems as yet. As for quarter mile times and trap speed, get a different car. Even the xrs with the bigger motor is slower than a v6 camaro from 10 years ago. Corollas aren't for drag racing Lol. They're for commuting efficiently and reliably.

Last edited: