My First Rolla

Route

Hi guys,

I'm from Ontario Canada and I recently leased a 2019 Corolla hatchback and figured I'd take a look at the Corolla forums.

I bought this car to replace my 2000 Civic Si as I wanted something nicer to drive everyday and more importantly something a lot safer. I fell in love with this blue and the styling when HKS showed pictures of theirs and immediately put an order in.

I have no idea whether or not I will keep this vehicle since I want to see where the aftermarket support will go with this car or just return it and move onto something else; but I guess that's the beauty about leasing.

2019 SE Upgrade 6 Speed

I also own a 2016 Scion FR-S which is my summer fun car.

Maybe we'll start getting some colors other than gray, black and white on cars again. Driving down the road is like watching 1950s television. Black and white the whole way

Nice to know I have some company from Canada. I have a bronze oxide SE… bought last month. So far I haven't seen similar corolla model on the street, hopefully many will join the forum.

I'm a newbie here (former Honda Civic owner)… I look forward to exchanging information and experiences of owning this particular model with the members.

Maybe we'll start getting some colors other than gray, black and white on cars again. Driving down the road is like watching 1950s television. Black and white the whole way
True… the other vehicles which I own/owned are either black, silver or white. When I replaced the vehicle I drove to-from work, I decided that it's not going to be any of these colors. So I settled with a bronze oxide which is a match for my age… older but wiser… I think…