My New To Me Corolla S

It has been a while since I have had a Toyota. So last week my daughter totalled her 2000 Mercury Cougar,this car was flipped over on its roof,she had to be in Gods hands because she only had a bruise on the shoulder,and a couple of scraps on her hand. So I found a 2004 Corolla S with 221000 miles and is in mint condition.I have found most of the service records showing that the oil was changed every 3 to 5000 miles,and all the filters were just changed at 218000 along with having a drain and refill on the trans.
So what should I be on the look out for.The only thing I can even think it might need is a couple of tires since two sound like it is cupped up. When I saw this car I was very impressed with how clean it is. when I got the key and started it up there was NO smoke or rattles at all.Then when I saw the mileage my jaw dropped.This car would show like a car with 30000 miles this is no joke. I am very impressed and we are hoping that she can get atleast another 100000 miles

Timing belt. Find out when it was changed last, and what recommended interval is. Found this on the internet:
"2003-2008 Corollas have timing chains which don't require replacement. You're good to go."

Caveat Emptor

Last edited: