My New Toy

mr.wolf

Corolla Legacy
I have my new Toy and she's awesome. My 2005 Corolla S 5-Speed. I've never had to use a manual car for a daily drive , so this is a new experience. Couple side notes: the door/compartment just below the a/c controls the passenger side hinge is coming out may be broken not sure, the center console lid hinge is loose is this common and is there a fix for it, and my blower fan is making a slight noise that is barely noticeable unless you have good hearing. here are the pics:

mr.wolf

Corolla Legacy
147,4**, runs good I still need to practice efficient shifting, cause the gas is so sensitive on this car compared to my Regal. I like I said haven't driven a stick for personal use ever, and especially in houston traffic really is a pain.

I don't know about others, but there are major problems with the blower motors in these things. I have had two replaced under warranty. I only have about 86xxx on mine. Let me know if the lube helps the motor. As mine were dying, they progressively got louder until they just stopped working altogether.