My pimped out 2015 Corolla S Plus. Anyone else mod their 2015 yet?

List of everything I added
Performance:
#1 Borla S-Type Exhaust System ($300) (It sounds amazing! Plus looks great & improved my MPG & Horsepower)
#2 K&N Intake System ($250) Sounds amazing! Combined with the new CEXX8gqUsAAEccA.jpg CEXX8gqUsAAEccA.jpg exhaust system it's like no other Corolla!

Exterior:
#1 Carbon Fiber Wing Spoiler (Mainly for looks as this is only a Corolla, but at high speeds will create downforce that you will notice. May reduce MHG but worth looking awesome in a corolla!)
#2 Chrome trim was around $500 after it was all detailed around the car by hand (over 20 hours of work but was fun & an interesting creative experience. Plus it makes the car stand out as it's truly one of a kind!)
#3 Chrome Decals for additional spunk ($80)
#4 Carbon Fiber wraps for the side panels of the doors ($80) Get the high priced 3M!!! The suns heat will destroy any other cheap wrap & you don't want to waste your time just to see your work bubble!

I'm too lazy to list everything off in a fancy fashion so I'll just type it out in the next sentence: Interior LED lights kits (multicolored with controllers), tinted windows, $1200 Sounds system with sub, chrome handle covers, racing peddles, front & back Toyota logo Light up covers (you can see them at night or when the car is turned on. Aside of that they look just like the default toyota logos), chrome license cover, under car LED light kit (still waiting to get it installed), front lip bumper (still haven't installed yet), full interior Carbon fiber kit (hasn't arrived yet but when it does it's a simple peal and stick process & looks amazing!). I will update this post as I finish adding on more mods to my Corolla.

Let me know what mods you've done to your Corolla. I'm curious to see what others have done & maybe I can get some inspiration for a future add on to my Corolla project! :)

Trying not to be too harsh with this.

Cons

"Exterior:
#1 Carbon Fiber Wing Spoiler (Mainly for looks as this is only a Corolla, but at high speeds will create downforce that you will notice. May reduce MHG but worth looking awesome in a corolla!)

Sorry, that is not true. This car does not go fast enough for you to create downforce to notice. This is just a rice add-on. It would look much better without it.

"Performance:
#1 Borla S-Type Exhaust System ($300) (It sounds amazing! Plus looks great & improved my MPG & Horsepower)
#2 K&N Intake System ($250) Sounds amazing! Combined with the new exhaust system it's like no other Corolla!"

Once again, not necessarily true. Unless you have the numbers to back it up, it's all in your head. The manufacturers sticker is to get you to buy it. The MPG gauge on the cluster is not an accurate read. You need to gauge it by mileage. The most you're getting out of this is just sound with the intake noise and exhaust. Some intakes you need to check your AFR's to make sure the engine is not running too lean or rich. Many of the intakes like K&N's are fairly safe on a stock tune, but it's something to keep in mind.

"full interior Carbon fiber kit (hasn't arrived yet but when it does it's a simple peal and stick process & looks amazing!)."

If you're going to do Carbon fiber, do the real thing, not wrap. There's a reason carbon fiber is only on high dollar cars that utilize the weight reduction.

"under car LED light kit"

Sell this... please don't. Yet another ricer add-on. You're ruining a good looking eco car.

Pros

"tinted windows, $1200 Sounds system with sub, chrome handle covers"

These are the best add-ons you have done. Sound system is always a plus in any car. The chrome handles add some spark to the exterior look, and tinted windows are great, especially if you use ceramic tint. One suggestion. Have thought about doing LED fog lights as well to match the HID's?

Overall, not too bad I guess. Just a little ricey for me since this is an eco car. I'm surprised you haven't lowered it some and put on some aftermarket wheels. A body kit wouldn't look bad either with the right one. Don't take this post too personal as I'm just stating my opinions. I see too many Honda ricers on the road with giant wings, neon lighting on the underside, and fartcan exhausts and they are slow as slow can be. I just laugh hysterically at them. There's ways to do it right and have a real clean look, then there's just pure rice and a lot of head shaking.

Not to rain on your parade, but my opinion is Ghetto Licious. I would rush it indoors fast and get that hidious spoiler off first. What is that fake air vent thingy on the front fender? I see them on Fords now, in an attempt to make them more sport like, Yikes! As soon as you remove that wing, start on those loovers next. Just my opinion, but you will get some head shakes and laughs if you leave it like this.

Not to rain on your parade, but my opinion is Ghetto Licious. I would rush it indoors fast and get that hidious spoiler off first. What is that fake air vent thingy on the front fender? I see them on Fords now, in an attempt to make them more sport like, Yikes! As soon as you remove that wing, start on those loovers next. Just my opinion, but you will get some head shakes and laughs if you leave it like this.
Well if he painted the chrome trim red I think it would look pretty slick...

Matthew, the Corolla doesn't have HID's for the low beams, they are LED's, which is how they are able to be used as DRL's. If they had HID's they would flicker being used as DRL's. So that would make the LED fog lamps match the headlights even more. Not sure about their overall performance in bad weather though, which is why the factory fog's are halogen.

Performance:
#2 K&N Intake System ($250) Sounds amazing! Combined with the new View attachment 682 View attachment 682 exhaust system it's like no other Corolla!

Exterior:
#2 Chrome trim was around $500 after it was all detailed around the car by hand (over 20 hours of work but was fun & an interesting creative experience. Plus it makes the car stand out as it's truly one of a kind!)
#4 Carbon Fiber wraps for the side panels of the doors ($80) Get the high priced 3M!!! The suns heat will destroy any other cheap wrap & you don't want to waste your time just to see your work bubble!

I'm too lazy to list everything off in a fancy fashion so I'll just type it out in the next sentence: Interior LED lights kits (multicolored with controllers), tinted windows, $1200 Sounds system with sub, chrome handle covers, racing peddles, front & back Toyota logo Light up covers (you can see them at night or when the car is turned on. Aside of that they look just like the default toyota logos), chrome license cover, under car LED light kit (still waiting to get it installed), front lip bumper (still haven't installed yet), full interior Carbon fiber kit (hasn't arrived yet but when it does it's a simple peal and stick process & looks amazing!). I will update this post as I finish adding on more mods to my Corolla.

Let me know what mods you've done to your Corolla. I'm curious to see what others have done & maybe I can get some inspiration for a future add on to my Corolla project! :)
honestly all that chrome trim i believe you will get very bored of a couple years down the road and peel that all off....lmao, i hate having things on the exterior that are stuck on my glue or tape unless its under the car...if its not screwed in..im not putting it on my car...just gives me something to worry about flying off lol

Stick-on trim is all fun and games until it cracks, becomes tarnished, or falls off.

Also, that wing looks ridiculous. But I guess there's ways that one.

Matthew, the Corolla doesn't have HID's for the low beams, they are LED's, which is how they are able to be used as DRL's. If they had HID's they would flicker being used as DRL's. So that would make the LED fog lamps match the headlights even more. Not sure about their overall performance in bad weather though, which is why the factory fog's are halogen.
My mistake. I thought they came with HID's with the same ballasts as Lexus models. The good news is that it's such an easy conversion since the Corolla has projectors, but you would lose the DRL functionality without a separate bulb wired for it.

LED foglamps are more for looks when matching with the LED color of the headlights. Best performing would be some yellow housing fogs.

Jlinn

Performance:
#2 K&N Intake System ($250) Sounds amazing! Combined with the new View attachment 682 View attachment 682 exhaust system it's like no other Corolla!

Exterior:

What is the exact model no for that wing I want it on my Corolla!

Jlinn

What
My mistake. I thought they came with HID's with the same ballasts as Lexus models. The good news is that it's such an easy conversion since the Corolla has projectors, but you would lose the DRL functionality without a separate bulb wired for it.

LED foglamps are more for looks when matching with the LED color of the headlights. Best performing would be some yellow housing fogs.
what conversion is there for those led lights???

What

what conversion is there for those led lights???
Converting to HID? Just need to take out the bulbs and have ballasts mounted. Some cars aren't too happy with aftermarket solutions though. As long as it comes with a good projector, you can make an aftermarket HID work, but you will lose your high beam capability unless you do a full on retrofit.