Attention Toyota Corolla Owners 2014-2019

My name is Ed Myers. Several years ago I realized I had mice living in the cabin air department of my 2014 Toyota Corolla. I took my vehicle to the local Toyota Dealer to have the problem taken care of. The cost of the repair was $145.00 + tax. Upon further investigation I realized there were 7 quarter inch openings for air to come into the cabin of the vehicle. Large enough for mice to enter. A light bulb moment happened and I was determined to find a solution to this problem. I invented the Myers Mouse Shield (patent pending) which reduces the 7 air flow openings from a quarter inch to 14 one sixteenth wide slots small enough to prevent mice from entering the cabin air department.

My prototype worked beautifully and it only takes 10 to 15 minutes to install. I thought to myself WOW Toyota is going to love my invention and they’ll want this product at all their dealerships to sell to existing 2014-2019 Toyota Corolla owners. I was wrong....there is more money for dealerships in doing multiple $145.00 repair jobs than selling their customers a one time $69.00 repair kit.

This brings us to today. As an owner of a 2014-2019 Toyota Corolla you can now solve this problem and install the Myers Mouse Shield on your own by ordering one online for only $69.00. You will save hundreds of dollars over the lifetime of your vehicle.

All Myers Mouse Shields are made from high grade aluminum guaranteed to never rust and to last the lifetime of your Toyota Corolla.
Looking forward to helping you keep mice out of your Toyota Corolla!

https://myersmouseshield.com/

Thank you,
Ed Myers

Betzy

Attention Toyota Corolla Owners 2014-2019

My name is Ed Myers. Several years ago I realized I had mice living in the cabin air department of my 2014 Toyota Corolla. I took my vehicle to the local Toyota Dealer to have the problem taken care of. The cost of the repair was $145.00 + tax. Upon further investigation I realized there were 7 quarter inch openings for air to come into the cabin of the vehicle. Large enough for mice to enter. A light bulb moment happened and I was determined to find a solution to this problem. I invented the Myers Mouse Shield (patent pending) which reduces the 7 air flow openings from a quarter inch to 14 one sixteenth wide slots small enough to prevent mice from entering the cabin air department.

My prototype worked beautifully and it only takes 10 to 15 minutes to install. I thought to myself WOW Toyota is going to love my invention and they’ll want this product at all their dealerships to sell to existing 2014-2019 Toyota Corolla owners. I was wrong....there is more money for dealerships in doing multiple $145.00 repair jobs than selling their customers a one time $69.00 repair kit.

This brings us to today. As an owner of a 2014-2019 Toyota Corolla you can now solve this problem and install the Myers Mouse Shield on your own by ordering one online for only $69.00. You will save hundreds of dollars over the lifetime of your vehicle.

All Myers Mouse Shields are made from high grade aluminum guaranteed to never rust and to last the lifetime of your Toyota Corolla.
Looking forward to helping you keep mice out of your Toyota Corolla!

https://myersmouseshield.com/

Thank you,
Ed Myers
Does the product come with instructions and possibly a how to handy Youtube?
I'd hate the thought mise are getting into my cabin.
Betz

Attachments