Myth or fact?

Not true IF your stock wheels are the 16's. You would have to pay for mounting and balancing, though and stock tires don't usually last very long. I would wait until you need tires then get a wheel/tire package from TIrerack.
P.S. You're lucky to have a Papa, and you should listen to him, even if only out or respect.

Not true IF your stock wheels are the 16's. You would have to pay for mounting and balancing, though and stock tires don't usually last very long. I would wait until you need tires then get a wheel/tire package from TIrerack.
P.S. You're lucky to have a Papa, and you should listen to him, even if only out or respect.
i always do when it comes to cars and life experiences.. i only not listen to him when it comes to fb ads cause he always bites the bait and clicks it lol

i always do when it comes to cars and life experiences.. i only not listen to him when it comes to fb ads cause he always bites the bait and clicks it lol
and also you are saying my tires need to be on the situation when it needs to be replace before i get a new rims + wheels? right>?

16" should fit a rim between 5.5 and 7.5 in width but you should check about your specific brand/specs of tire, which you don't mention.