Need help 2005 corolla over heating

I had a mechanic replace the engine about 1.5 years ago. My daughter drove it for a year with no problems until the heater coil hose came loose and dumped out all the antifreeze while she was driving. Apparently the mechanic forgot to secure the hose clamp and left it about 6 inches from the end of the hose. The vehicle overheated in front of a local garage and they refilled her with antifreeze and everything seemed fine for 6 months until the car lost heat and started overheating. I have replaced the thermostat, water pump, radiator, radiator cap, checked / flushed heater coil and ran blue devil head gasket through it. Tried burping the system in case of air pocket. Still overheating. Hose to radiator from block gets extremely hot... hose from radiator to thermostat stays cold and both heater coil hoses stay cold. No white smoke from exhaust and oil is still clean. I am not a mechanic but just know enough to get myself in trouble...lol Looking for any ideas or suggestions! Thanks in advance

Deoc

Something is preventing the antifreeze from circulating, make sure you have the right thermostast and make sure it opens, put it on hot water to see at what temperature opens, make sure anything else is allowing the antifreeze to circulate, make sure the fan turns on.