Need Help ASAP - Blowning Fuse, No Taillights, Gauge Lights, or Parking Lights

Connor

I was driving home last night, and I noticed that my gauge lights weren't on, even though my headlights were. I then found out that my taillights and orange front parking lights weren't on either. Brakelights and blinkers still work, however. I looked at the interior fuse panel, and found a blown fuse. It was a 10 amp fuse, but my diagram says it was supposed to be a 7.5 amp. I put another 10 in, and a 7.5, and they both blew the second I turned on my headlights. I don't know what else to look at! Help please!

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Fuse blows. start looking at the wiring of that fuse info. the head light, the on/off switch by the steer wheel. the harness that runs through the door, walls etc.

can be the switch but not there or my car. You may need a testing tool for shorts. or google a vid on finding a short.

Connor

Fuse blows. start looking at the wiring of that fuse info. the head light, the on/off switch by the steer wheel. the harness that runs through the door, walls etc.

can be the switch but not there or my car. You may need a testing tool for shorts. or google a vid on finding a short.
I've checked all relay's, wiring, and connections I can find, even the one's in the doors and behind the glovebox, taillights too. I'm going to have to take it in to a shop, unfortunately. Thanks for the help, though!