Need help finding a turbo kit.

Cade

Im looking to turbocharge my 2017 toyota corolla se any ideas on what turbo kit would fit or run. seeing as i can find no kits available anywhere.

No ones made any kits for one yet. I talked with turbokits.com and they told me that they’ve got one coming soon for the 2014+ corollas so keep your fingers crossed and start emailing them!

From what I've been reading the CVT from a dead stop is slower than a zombie. I was wondering if there are any chips or mods to the CVT that could be done to increase the initial torque.

From what I've been reading the CVT from a dead stop is slower than a zombie. I was wondering if there are any chips or mods to the CVT that could be done to increase the initial torque.
Try out the pedal commander, unless you've got the S with the cvt. And a better exhaust/cold air intake.

Does the pedal commander provide noticeable difference in acceleration? Definitely planning on exhaust And cold air intake
I put it on my 6speed manual and could barely drive it. Peeled out of the parking spot and squealed the tires. Kinda threw me back into my seat as well. Borla is the exhaust I have and its fantastic. I got the injen cold air intake and not as excited about that one as I could be, does give a little extra power at the top end though. I definitely would get more power with a tune, but I think I'd have to use premium then and I don't want to have to do that.

I have a 2017 Corolla SE with the CVT. Traction control off and brake launching with sports mode on the car still can’t get up and go. I know CVT in first gear is the weakest position for the CVT but it’s incredibly slow. I just find it hard to believe a power commander will redistribute that much torque.

I have a 2017 Corolla SE with the CVT. Traction control off and brake launching with sports mode on the car still can’t get up and go. I know CVT in first gear is the weakest position for the CVT but it’s incredibly slow. I just find it hard to believe a power commander will redistribute that much torque.
It doesn't redistribute the torque. Look up the Pedal Commander and read into it. You'll learn a little and it'll help you decide if you want one or not.

It doesn't redistribute the torque. Look up the Pedal Commander and read into it. You'll learn a little and it'll help you decide if you want one or not.
I looked into the pedal commander, seems promising. Very curious as to how it will do with a CVT Corolla. I hope it will fix the flow acceleration. I guess only way to find out is to order one and install it!

I looked into the pedal commander, seems promising. Very curious as to how it will do with a CVT Corolla. I hope it will fix the flow acceleration. I guess only way to find out is to order one and install it!
Thats the way to think about it! Let us know how it goes. Start a thread about the install and review and let us know how you like it, if the install is easy and if the pedal commander actually does as promised in the cvt model!