NEED HELP

I'm new to this and I'm trying to customized my 2013 Toyota corolla S but I can't really find any parts that are cheap and need someone to recommend me to mechanic that will install for low price. located at NC

To whom it may concern

I have never hear that esprecion > CHEAP & GOOD QUALITY !
Sorry con Ciento Mucho There is NO Such thing, CHEAP and GOOD !
U get what YOU pay for !

I hear some countries would use VW (bug) parts on any vehicle, try it and see if that pleases your'e needs !

3ddie @.

To whom it may concern

Glad you have what it takes to star on a nice project.
Lets make it happen Captain
send us the Bfr and Afr Pics !

3ddie @

Just want to start with springs. Whats better coilover or lowering springs?
If your Corolla isn’t paid off and the title/ insurance isn’t under your name, it’s simple… you don’t do either.

Lowering springs are absolutely garbage. They are not made to accommodate OEM shock and strut setup. They were just a cheap by-product to capitalize on your $$$.

You can still use them, only if you waste the additional $$$ for the correct shock and strut for them.

For coilovers, just replace your OEM bushing, if they show wear and tear. A set of aftermarket camber-bolts would be nice to have a well. Get an alignment done, unless you have $$$ to waste on tires. Some places won’t work on cars with coilovers for legal issues.

Have fun

If your Corolla isn’t paid off and the title/ insurance isn’t under your name, it’s simple… you don’t do either.

Lowering springs are absolutely garbage. They are not made to accommodate OEM shock and strut setup. They were just a cheap by-product to capitalize on your $$$.

You can still use them, only if you waste the additional $$$ for the correct shock and strut for them.

For coilovers, just replace your OEM bushing, if they show wear and tear. A set of aftermarket camber-bolts would be nice to have a well. Get an alignment done, unless you have $$$ to waste on tires. Some places won’t work on cars with coilovers for legal issues.

Have fun
I don't agree with most of this. You can do plenty of things to your car even if it isn't paid off. You keep making the payments and make the car more of yourself as you like. I may not do something crazy or stupid but most mods people do are perfectly fine. You drive it every day, do things to make it more fun during those miles.

Lowering springs are perfectly fine, if you don't use them to slam the car to the ground. Beyond a mild drop use coilovers. TRD or Eibach springs can be used perfectly fine with the OEM struts. Many Corolla owners have used them for 150k miles without issue. There aren't any good high performance struts for the 10th Gen but I've used both TRD springs and Eibach and both were a big improvement when it came to handling without hurting the ride. Better handling is safer, period.

Good coilovers are simple to install and can take your Corolla to the next level in the handling department. I'm currently using BC coilovers but I don't like slammed cars. I've got them set at close to where my car was on Eibach springs. I'm running the standard spring rate that BC recommends of 6k/5k F/R so even the ride is still decent. The biggest advantage to coilovers is that you can set the ride height that you want and adjusting the rebound/dampening of the struts.

In addition you can add some bars to stiffen the chassis to improve the ability of the springs and struts to do their job!