Need More Ideas for More Torque

I own a 2010 corolla le.(automatic). I wanted to have something fun to drive but was not willing to spend the amount for a turbo. I have had the car for one year now. I have the following parts on it

Performance: optima(yellow)battery, NGK laser iridium spark plugs,k&n filter typhoon with heat shield,weapon r street headers3-2-1, custom exhaust (glass pack), weapon r cell eliminator,weapon r I-throttle control,and a unichip plug and play.

Aesthetics: window visors(jdm),abs spoiler,tinted tail lights,18inch universal divinity rims,tien drop springs.

My intention was not to race with the car because it is an automatic, but with all the amount of work and things I put on the car was worth it. I'm running 18.1 on a quarter mile. I feel like I need just a little more torque... Any other ideas? Has anyone tried changing the sparkplug wires? Or the nst pulleys?maybe a changed torque converter?

A stock exhaust system will help produce more bottom-end to mid-range torque than an aftermarket exhaust system. For acceleration and fuel economy, torque is where it's at.

Reducing exhaust back pressure with a free flowing aftermarket exhaust system can increase the exhaust flow rate, which in high rpm racing can increase horsepower, which is desirable of course. However, at low to mid-rpm ranges, (where a street cars engine lives), increasing the exhaust flow rate can over-scavenge the cylinders of fuel/air, which reduces torque. The result is actually reduced performance, reduced throttle response, reduced fuel economy, increased emissions and very likely shortened catalytic converter life. The exhaust might sound, "cool", but torque has been reduced and all the associated drawbacks with reducing torque. For a street driven car that lives in the lower-rpm range, torque is where it's at and exhaust backpressure is your friend in achieving better throttle response, quicker acceleration and superior fuel economy. Headers and a free flow exhaust are fine for a high rpm, all out race car, but the world a race car engine lives in and that of a street engine are entirely different. This is why most cars designed for the street,(especially an economy car like the Corolla), do not have high performance free flowing exhaust systems. A Corolla's engine is comparatively small and isn't going to be creating a huge amount of exhaust anyway.

"Exhaust piping

The piping that connects all of the individual components of the exhaust system is called the exhaust pipe. Contrary to popular belief, the largest diameter exhaust pipe is not always better. If the pipe is too large, the scavenging effect will suffer at low rpm, resulting in loss of torque and driveability".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aftermarket_exhaust_parts