New 2010 rolla owner

Hey, I am new here. Brand new. Never even lurked before. I just bought a 2010 corolla 8 months ago amd I'm having a lot of issues with it. I'm hoping to find some answers here because I camt afford a mechanic lol. True story. I am 33 amd a welder from lower alabama. Just went through this hurricane sally stuff and now this, sometimes there doesmt seem to be a break in the bs. Hope to make some friends here. Thanks in advance!

Betzy

Hey, I am new here. Brand new. Never even lurked before. I just bought a 2010 corolla 8 months ago amd I'm having a lot of issues with it. I'm hoping to find some answers here because I camt afford a mechanic lol. True story. I am 33 amd a welder from lower alabama. Just went through this hurricane sally stuff and now this, sometimes there doesmt seem to be a break in the bs. Hope to make some friends here. Thanks in advance!
So sorry to hear of the number of difficulties you keep experiencing, the 2010 model you own of late also has been acting up a bit unlustered. Can you describe a bit some issues this car
under performs?
Hope to read other members who may have some experience as well.
Welcome to this forum and yes you are an automatic member and friend.
Welcome!
Betzy