New 2019 se

Well what would you like to do? I would suggest improving handling with suspension upgrades like lowering springs, rear sway bar and front strut brace as a good place to begin. Look around the forum and see what others have done.

Well what would you like to do? I would suggest improving handling with suspension upgrades like lowering springs, rear sway bar and front strut brace as a good place to begin. Look around the forum and see what others have done.
Yes that's what I would like to do. Where can I buy the TRD springs and the front and rear sway bar. I'm actually going to get a ceramic coating on it this week. I had the windows tinted early Friday

TRD springs, RSB and FSB can all be bought at any dealer. You can also look on line as many dealers sell there too. You can find Eibach springs many places too and I think they are the perfect springs for the Corolla. Ultra Racing suspension pieces and chassis braces are available too. Just doing some on line hunting! Here are some pics of my 10th Gen Corolla S Turbo with some of the suspension upgrades. Many oof these parts fit the 10th and 11th Gen Corollas.

TRD Front Strut Brace

Ultra Racing Rear Upper Strut Brace

From back to front of car.
1. Red TRD RSB
2. White Ultra Racing 19mm RSB
3. White UR 2-point rear lower chassis brace
4. White UR side chassis braces

Red UR lower front 3-point chassis brace

TRD springs, RSB and FSB can all be bought at any dealer. You can also look on line as many dealers sell there too. You can find Eibach springs many places too and I think they are the perfect springs for the Corolla. Ultra Racing suspension pieces and chassis braces are available too. Just doing some on line hunting! Here are some pics of my 10th Gen Corolla S Turbo with some of the suspension upgrades. Many oof these parts fit the 10th and 11th Gen Corollas.

TRD Front Strut Brace

Ultra Racing Rear Upper Strut Brace

From back to front of car.
1. Red TRD RSB
2. White Ultra Racing 19mm RSB
3. White UR 2-point rear lower chassis brace
4. White UR side chassis braces

Red UR lower front 3-point chassis brace
Wow I bet that car is fun to drive. I'm going to get those 3 things in the near future. I just bought some mugen style window visors that fit horribly. I'm gonna have to trash them most likely. Gonna order the weather tech visors now