New Corolla

Hey everyone, I am new here and I just bought a 2015 corolla LE last night. I was wondering if you could tell me how I did. My girlfriend and dad think I could have got a better deal but I don't think the dealer would go lower.

2015 Corolla LE w/ delivery fees, floor mats, window tints, a few other random stuff
$20,373

I ended up getting it down to $15,600 because I am a recent college grad and my out the door price with taxes and fees is $16,850 for 3.19% APR for 60 months.

They said I should have pressed them harder and tried to get another $1000 off and insist on a 1.9% APR.

Thanks for any help.

Hey everyone, I am new here and I just bought a 2015 corolla LE last night. I was wondering if you could tell me how I did. My girlfriend and dad think I could have got a better deal but I don't think the dealer would go lower.

2015 Corolla LE w/ delivery fees, floor mats, window tints, a few other random stuff
$20,373

I ended up getting it down to $15,600 because I am a recent college grad and my out the door price with taxes and fees is $16,850 for 3.19% APR for 60 months.

They said I should have pressed them harder and tried to get another $1000 off and insist on a 1.9% APR.

Thanks for any help.
I think you did pretty well. Is that before or after applicable rebate?