New here, just got a 2016 Corolla S

What's up everyone? My name is Steve and I just got a 2016 Corolla S. It's silver, has the CVT and currently has 15k miles. So far I like the car and it gets great gas mileage, averaging 36 right now. The CVT is weird to me, lol. Would have liked a manual, but have a Corvette Z06 with a 6spd for that and the wife doesn't really like manuals, so. I've owned and heavily modified numerous cars/trucks over the past 25 years, two 68 Chevy Impalas, 76 Chevy Camaro, 91 Mazda 626, 01 Chevy Malibu, 01 Chevy S10 Crew Cab, 88 Chevy S10 Blazer, 05 Chevy ZR2 Blazer, 96 Chevy Impala SS, 02 Corvette Z06. The Corolla will be no different, lol, however since it has full coverage warranty for 100k miles I'll need to be careful what I do. Since I live in CA and there doesn't appear to be any CARB approved intakes I'll probably just throw in a K&N filter. As for exhaust I'm leaning towards the Borla unless there's something better. The car definitely sits way too high, so I'm thinking Eibach springs since i don't want it too low. If you guys have any recommendations, throw em my way.

Steve